Published by Harper Collins on December 9th 2014
Genres: Friendship, Girls & Women, Love & Romance, Social Issues, Young Adult
Buy on Amazon
Top Five Things That Are Ruining Chloe's Day5) Working the 6:30 a.m. shift at GoodFoods Market4) Crashing a cart into a customer's car right in front of her snarky coworker Sammi3) Trying to rock the
Top Five Things That Are Ruining Chloe's Day
5) Working the 6:30 a.m. shift at GoodFoods Market
4) Crashing a cart into a customer's car right in front of her snarky coworker Sammi
3) Trying to rock the "drowned rat" look after being caught in a snowstorm
2) Making zero progress with her crush, Tyson (see #3)
1) Being accused—along with her fellow teenage employees— of stealing upwards of $10,000
Chloe would rather be anywhere than locked in work jail (aka the break room) with five of her coworkers . . . even if one of them is Tyson. But if they can band together to clear their names, what looks like a total disaster might just make Chloe's list of Top Ten Best Moments.
Why am I waiting?
“Top Ten CLues You’re Clueless” sounds so good. I am looking forward to this book because it sounds like a lot of fun and something that would be nice to relax and read. I am trying to get some more exposure to contemporary novels, so I think this one would make a great option for me. Not to mention I would like to have some humor in my stories so I think this would be a great one.